Toni Shelbourne (from now on referred to as I) collects data for the sole use of administration and contacting you regarding your animals training. Below you can see what is collected, how it is used and stored and how long it is kept for. The client (from now on referred to as you) can of course at any time ask for your personal information to be deleted.
Client personal information.
- Client contact details (name(s), email, telephone numbers, addresses, animal’s details) will be gathered mainly via email or phone. Please note Facebook and Facebook messenger is not secure so no personal information should be passed to me via this medium. If you choose to do so, it will be at your own risk.
- No personal details will be passed on to a third party, unless with your personal permission. This will only ever be to a Veterinary Surgeon, or other professional animal care practitioner,
- Your email address will be passed on to my colleague if you join the Reactive to Responsive workshops, purely for administration purposes.
- All personal details kept by me will be stored securely.
- Your personal contact details will be deleted approximately one year after you finish working with me. I will only contact you to ask for updates about your pet and how you are getting on with the training.
- Your animal’s action plan’s will be held for around of two years after you complete training with me but holds no personal information on you other than your surname. This is solely so if you contact me again about your pet’s needs, I have the information at hand.
- Paperwork at the time of deletion will be shredded or burnt, info on computer and email will be deleted.
- Photos and videos of your pet will be taken only with your permission but copy right belongs to Toni Shelbourne as photographer. Permission by you means you are consenting to your pet’s photo being used by the photographer on websites, books, articles, social media and presentations.
- Zoom recording, if requested by you will be kept for a few months before being deleted. These will not be shared to any other party unless you request it.
- You will never be contacted by me directly by email, telephone or post advertising services or workshops.
- If you wish to find out about events you can join my Facebook pages Toni Shelbourne, Animal Behaviourist & Author or via the Reactive to Responsive face book page if you are a member of this private group.
- If you choose to join these pages, you may, from time to time, be invited to events. You have the right to unfollow me or my pages at any time if you do not wish to be informed of upcoming events etc.
- You can ask to see, amend, have your info restricted or have your personal information deleted at any time. Email me at tonijshelbo[email protected] to opt out of having your personal data stored.
How to complain
- Handwritten notes, when completed are stored in a locked cabinet
- Personal information on PCs are protected by anti-virus and fire walls. The laptop is password protected.
- If any breach of security occurs, the relevant authorities will be contacted within the statuary time frame
If you have any concerns about the use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to me at [email protected]
/ 07747 862614
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how I have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
I can provide you with my person registration number on request.
Minor changes may be made to this policy at any time.